Our outpatient physiotherapy team provides assessment, education and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in both official languages to patients referred by a physician with privileges at Hôpital Montfort.
While promoting interprofessional collaboration, our team is actively involved in research activities and clinical training in physiotherapy for future health professionals.
- Patients referred by a Montfort orthopaedic surgeon within six months of orthopaedic surgery
- Patients referred after elective knee, hip or shoulder replacement surgery and operated in the Champlain region, or eligible for standardized bundled funding outside of Champlain (Hip, Knee and Shoulder Bundled Care)
- Patients referred because of a severe fracture, dislocation or sprain requiring immobilization for more than seven days, and following a visit to the Montfort Emergency Department or Orthopedic Clinic
- Referral due to a work-related accident
- Referral due to a motor vehicle accident
To find the appropriate services near you, visit the Champlain Health Line website.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
You must have a medical referral from a physician with privileges at Montfort to access this service: referral form for physical rehabilitation services.